Crafting Up A Storm

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Best of Flowers class

Hurrah the lovely weather is back!

I'm off to my class in a mo but realised I'd forgotten to share the projects.

We'll be using the fab new Best of Flowers set which is the first in a line of Best of sets that Stampin' Up! are releasing to celebrate 25 years of SU! Each month they'll release a new one which features some favourite retired stamps & some new ones too.

They are only available in clear mount but are priced at only £13.95 so a bargain.

Anyway here's my projects using Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink (some to be retired), Very Vanilla and a hint of Wild Wasabi.

I've used a misting technique on the gift wallet which I learnt at the recent SU training in Telford from a fab demonstration by another demonstrator.  Check out a video of the day here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...