Crafting Up A Storm

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Boys birthday card

How's the snow been affecting you? It's been quite bad here though the kids only missed Monday at school. It's pretty sunny today & it looks like a lot of it is melting now (I hope!).

I've made a couple of quick cards this morning, my son has 2 birthday parties this weekend and typically I've left it to the last minute to make the cards! I've made them both the same as they don't know each other & one design is enough to think about first thing in the morning.

I do struggle with boys cards not to make them too girly. I don't have any boy stamps but these cards prove you don't always need them. I've used paper from the Festival of Prints paper that is in the Autumn/Winter mini, which will finish 31st Jan.

It's just Island Indigo card stock as the base with a mat of Chocolate Chip with stripes of paper on Whisper White card stock.

The sentiment is a new SAB set called Pretty Petites with a co-ordinating punch which is also a SAB freebie. Just order £45 & one of these can be yours. I'm a sucker for a punch!

Have a good weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...