Crafting Up A Storm

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Mojo Monday challenge

Yes I know it's Tuesday! But I gave myself the day off yesterday. We had a busy weekend and I needed to recharge my batteries. I'm back with a card for the Mojo Monday challenge #261.

The card base is Soft Suede with a panel if Very Vanilla. I've used the Top Note Die and Cherry Cobbler card stock along with some Wisteria Wonder bakers twine. The snowflake is the Snow Flurry die and the little stars are from the Merry Minis punch pack. The sentiment us from the Petit Pairs set.

I'm pleased with how this turned out as I just made it up as I went along, normally I plan more but I just went for it today!

2 comments:

  1. I like your take on the sketch. Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...