Crafting Up A Storm

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Wedding Card

My friend asked me to make a card for her as she was going to a wedding. No brief really or colours just modern as it is a young couple.

I think I've achieved that with this card. The base is Wisteria Wonder one of my favourite colours and I've used the new Lacy Brocade folder for the background. The sentiment is from the Petit Pairs set and the flourish is from the Artistic Etchings set, which I've not used nearly enough. The frame is one of the Designer embossing frames cut out with a Framelit. Finished off with some rhinestones.

I'm also entering this card into 2 challenges, the Less is More challenge week #85 theme which is Oval and the Allsorts challenge blog week #172 where the theme is Purple Passion.

6 comments:

  1. This is really effective. I would never have thought of combining this die with the embossing folder... It looks great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card and great CAS example.

    Many thanks for sharing a lovely work with us at Allsorts and this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Love the embossing. Your name caught my eye as that is my sons girlfriends name as well. She is from South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination of dies and emaossing
    Looks pretty. Love the etchings stamp, as you say I'm the same for not using it enough!

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is very classy, thanks for entering my challenge at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...