Crafting Up A Storm

Monday, 17 September 2012

Mojo Monday

I can't believe it's Monday again already, the weekend really flew for me. Today is a day of catching up with housework and doing errands.

I have managed to get a bit of crafty time this morning whilst waiting for my washing! I've joined in with the Mojo Monday challenge #259 with a card for a very dear friend of mine that has started a new job. We've been friends since we were 5 though she doesn't live near me anymore we try to keep in touch as much as our busy lives let us.

I've gone for an Island Indigo base with Early Espresso accents and a strip of one of the gorgeous papers from the Featival of Prints pack. Finished off with a Cherry Cobbler 1 1/4 " scallop circle and antique brad.

The stamped images are from the Everything Eleanor set, surprise surprise! Well it was already out from my crop. I hope she likes it, I'm sure she will. So much better than a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...