Crafting Up A Storm

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Christmas Card

I've just been organising my youngest birthday party today, can't believe he'll be 5 this year. Where does the time go! As he's only just started school I think it will be good to have a party to get to know his new class mates.

Also today I've made a quick Christmas card, the base card is Cherry Cobbler with strips of the Festival of Papers going across. The sentiment is from the Petit Pairs set stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla card stock. The flower is from the Mixed Bunch set also stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla then punched out with the co ordinating punch. Finished off with a pearl in the centre. I'm going to enter this in to the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #53.

3 comments:

  1. So lovely Nicola! Love the bright red with the black and white houndstooth! And I love that Mixed Bunch image - the pearl is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I love the colors and papers, especially the houndstooth! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...