Crafting Up A Storm

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Birthday Card

Today I'm posting about a card I've made for my Dad to give to my Grandma. It's A5 sized which is not a size I would normally make but that's what my Dad asked for.

I've not got an envelope to fit it but I can use my trusty Score board to make one from some patterned paper later.

I'm entering this card into the ColourQ challenge #155 so have used Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and So Saffron. The stamp set is Greenhouse Garden with the sentiment from the Sincere Salutations set, both of which are retiring at the end of September. The punch along the bottom is also retiring but don't worry there's going to be lots more goodies coming soon on the new SU! Catalogue out 1st October.  The letters are from the Letter It set which will still be available....phew!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Nicola, I love how you used the stamp set with your colors! Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and that ribbon is so pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral background! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! It reminds me of my Grandma, too. Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...