Crafting Up A Storm

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Birthday Card - Freshly Made Sketches

My card today is for the Freshly Made Sketches #54  . The card base is Bashful Blue card stock with some of the lovely Festival of Prints paper, I love this chevon print. The flower is the Flower Burst stamp from the Betsy's Blossom stamp set. It's stamped using Bashful Blue ink onto Bashful Blue card stock and then punched out with the Blossom Punch. It's finished off with a pretty Filligree Brad.  The sentiment is from the Petit Pairs set.


3 comments:

  1. Great card Nicola! I love that DSP! It's so fun! That flower makes me want to pull out my Filigree brads! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .... love the vibrancy of those chevrons and the simple addition of a single floral is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye-catching card! I LOVE this chevron paper! The filigree brad is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...