Crafting Up A Storm

Monday, 24 September 2012

A cute Thank You card

I'm playing along again at Mojo Monday and we've been challenged to make a card using a different shape. What a great idea, I definitely don't do something like this enough.

I've used my label framelits as a base shape with Basic Grey card stock. The paper is from the gorgeous Twitterpated papers pack which I'm pleased to say will be in the new book. The tea cup & sentiment are from the Tea Shoppe stamp set which will also be available in October.

These are my all time favourite papers so if you get a card from me using these papers you must be a good friend!

1 comment:

  1. I swear that twitterpated paper is soooo versatile - still my favourite, love what you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...