Crafting Up A Storm

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

WOYWW - What is on my workdesk?

It's been a couple of weeks since I joined in with the fun at WOYWW with Julia at Stamping Ground.

Half term and illness being the main culprits.

I think in past WOYWW posts I have convinced you that I am a tidy crafter, I am not!  This is what my desk area currently looks like.  I met up with some crafty friends on Saturday and shock horror I've not even packed my stuff back away.



My trusty big shot is still at my side, I can't get enough of it at the moment.



This is what is lurking behind the crate!


This is what I was working on, it's not finished yet.  It's using the fabulous Mocha Morning papers, I've been stroking them for a long time now not wanting to actually use them but finally caved in Saturday.  It's going to be wall art, let's hope I can get a frame to fit.  Probably should have got the frame first!

Right I'm off for a snoop on everyone else's desk now :)

11 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back with WOYWW. I love your card, its gorgeous :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have heard of hoarding your stash but sitting around and stroking them seems illegal...lol waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! I often leave stuff out for days too!!! Happy WOYWW! Sarah x #143

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back, glad you are feeling better, Your wall hanging,is fabulous, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm still thinking you're a neat crafter!!! haaa Love the home card!

    Hugs,
    Kay
    30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on being brave and using pretty papers ... It's always hard to break into them but looks well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tidy desk .Loving your wall art if you can't get frame stick it onto a cvanvass then hang on the wall .Look good on canvass me thinks.Your desk is so neat tidy....Youve not met my messy desk last time now that was mess!Happy woyww have creative week Hugs Judex 9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk looks tidy to me, fab wall art! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk looks tidy enough to me. When mine is spotless, it just means I haven't been creative. I like it to be tidy but now spotless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...