Crafting Up A Storm

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

WOYWW all packed up

I'm playing along with Julia at Stampin Ground this week for the usual WOYWW nosiness!

There's not much on my desk this week, I'm all packed up ready to go my friend's house tonight as she's having a crafty party.  I'm really looking forward to sharing my love of paper crafting with a group of ladies who haven't crafted before (Shock horror!)  I'll soon convert them!


I'm not going to do anything too complicated as it's their first time so we'll be making the following projects, in my favourite colours :)  Perfect Plum and Bashful Blue.



Made using Create a Cupcake and I {heart} Hearts stamp sets.

I hope everyone is enjoying the unseasonal sunny weather we're having, long may it continue! :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, its beautiful. I hope you have a fun time tonight with your friends at the craft party :)

    Take care and have a fab WOYWW, Luv Karen xx #91

    ReplyDelete
  2. There looks to be lots of goodies in your basket, wish I was going to be one of the lucky ladies. I love your cupcake card the colours go together beautifully.
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards - have a great time and get converting! LOL
    Hugs, Neet #5 (who has candy on offer) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects, hope the ladies all enjoyed their craft lessons! Take care & enjoy snooping the WOYWW desks, it's now Thursday but I'm still nosing! Zo xx 74

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet everyone had a fab time, those cards look simple but sooo stylish. Fab. Amy #128

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I am sure you will hook them all, have fun and thanks for sharing your desk I have enjoyed snooping.

    Happy crafting
    Eliza no 181

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous first-timer projects. I love showing newbies the delights of crafting, it's so great to share. Hope the craft arty goes well x
    Sophie no.183

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...