Crafting Up A Storm

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Big Shot class - March

Apologises I've not put these on before, here are the cards we made in my first Big Shot class.

Everyone loved using the new toy!  I've bought some more new goodies for it so looks like it will be making an appearance at the next class.  This will be Sat 14th April if anyone is interested drop me an email.


This was created using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, the Designer Frames folder and the gorgeous Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  The stamped image is courtesy of the Charming stamp set and the sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake stamp set/



This was created using the fab Sale a Bration papers, the Top Note die and the Square Lattice embossing folder.  The background was made using the Fresh Vintage stamp set.

 Again using the versatile SAB papers, the Two Tags die and the Boho Blossoms punch.

I've just got my hands on the Colour Spritzing tool so will be having a play with that and putting some pictures on to show just what can be created.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...