Crafting Up A Storm

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

WOYWW - work in progress

I really enjoyed playing along with WOYWW last week, I had some lovely comments and got to discover some fab new blogs to follow.

This is my offering this week.  I'm doing a workshop tomorrow night for a lovely lady called Jean and I'm putting together some goody bags for the ladies that are attending.

Here's the gift tags:


Made with the Charming & Perfect Postage stamp sets.

And here they are in situ.


I've got loads more planning and making to do so will check out everyone's desks later today.  Can't wait to see what everyone else is up to.

Thanks for looking.

13 comments:

  1. Hi what a super desk, your bags look great with the postage stamp, they have such a super natural look. Have a great Wednesday, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bags look like a pretty great gift in themselves. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying the WOYWW project, its great fun isn't it?? Love your bags and I hope your workshop goes well tomorrow :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Karen #90

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags look great and I love the gift tags! Good luck with the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kraft bags! Great gift tags. Happy creating and welcome to WOYWW. There is so much to see I'm going to have to clone myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Kraft bags, they look fab with the tags, Just joined your blog, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts for your customers. Have lots of fun and sales at your "do".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw nice, lovely touch with the goody bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't WOYWW just too much fun! My productivity at work goes down dramatically on this day! SShhhh

    I love the kraft bags. I always have some on hand, just ready for stamping!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #129

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love the tags and the kraft bags are great. Hope your workshop is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, love those bags. Thanks for sharing & enjoy this weeks WOYWW, I've been nosing around all the fab desks as I try to visit everyone! Zo x 83

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd take just the gift bag - truly lovely - hope it all goes well! Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whats in the goodies bags lol
    Bridget #51

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...