Crafting Up A Storm

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Recent makes

Well I thoroughly enjoyed the home workshop last week, I've met some really lovely ladies that I hope I shall keep in touch with.  Jean the hostess did really well and earnt herself £40 in free products!

This is the card I made to say thank you to the ladies that placed an order.


It's using the Two Tags die for the Big shot in Island Indigo, a scallop circle of Pool Party card stock and the medallion from the Fresh Vintage stamp set (sale a bration) stamped in Pool Party ink and punched out with a circle punch.

I've been having a play with my Big shot this morning and found this tutorial on youtube and decided to give it a go.  Not bad for a first attempt!


I hope everyone is having a great weekend, the sun is out here :)


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute love it. I just awarded you with the LIEBSTER award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...