Crafting Up A Storm

Thursday, 23 February 2012

More playing with the Big Shot

I've been playing with my Big Shot again, can't believe I waited so long to get one!

I've seen a few different techniques and samples around and wanted to have a go myself with the dies and embossing folders that I've just bought.

This first sample is created by punching out several pieces of the gorgeous Sale a Bration papers with the Postage Stamp punch and sticking onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I used 4 different patterns and did 4 rows of 4 shapes.  Once dry I put this through the Big Shot with the Top Note die, I then put this through in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I love it!


I can't believe how different it looks after being embossed.

I couldn't stop there, I don't know about you but inspiration comes from many places and this next play came after looking at my son's duvet!  Whenever I look at anything I automatically think of what Stampin' Up! colours they are.


And here's the duvet in question


Pretty similar aren't they!

This was created by punching out circles with the 1/2" circle punch and Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Basic Gray and Pool Party card stock.  They were stuck down with trusty tombow and once dry this was put through in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Very effective.

My next class is Saturday 10th March and I've decided to do a Big Shot class for my ladies, I think they'l love these techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...