Crafting Up A Storm

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

I {Heart} Hearts class Saturday 11th Feb

I've put the final touches to my class this Saturday, I'm really pleased with it and I think it's one of my favourite classes so far (and I've not even done it yet!)

Instead of the usual reds I'm going for Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue & Marina Mist which go really well together,  the Subtles family is my favourite colour way.


A square card using the I {Heart} Hearts set and the Outlined Expressions from the Sale a Bration book.


An A6 card using the heart stamp from the Perfect Postage stamp set in the latest Spring Mini Catalogue.


A DL card using the fabulously versatile Bird Punch.


Finally a decorated slimline notebook.

All of the cards above could be used for Valentines or Weddings or even just for a really fab friend!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...