Crafting Up A Storm

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Male cards

It's my Dads birthday on Monday and my brothers the following Monday.  I really struggle with male cards as I know a lot of people do.

I decided to use the First Edition papers from SU, along with my new Letter It stamp set.  This is a great set as they are really easy to cut out.

The colours are River Rock for the base card with Not Quite Navy and Early Espresso.



I don't normally replicate cards as I like them to be individual but as time is short I've gone with the same design.

I'm also entering this card into the Simply Stamping Challenge #44

Hope you all had a great weekend :)

7 comments:

  1. When a card comes out well I think it's a great idea to replicate, Love the Letter it against the first edition!
    Thanks for joining us over at Simply Stampin', I hope you'll join us again soon.
    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both fab Nicola
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards look great, I love the colours you chose! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Nicola! Thanks for taking part in this weeks Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you have created rings and whole circles. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week.
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Fab man cards!!! Love them! Thanks for joining in the SSC! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine cards Nicola - strong graphic design and very nice balance of the colours - fab use of the alpha stamps too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and please do play along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...