Crafting Up A Storm

Friday, 7 October 2011

Simply Soft class Sat 8th Oct

I couldn't resist getting the 'Simply Soft' stamp set when I realised I could get it on pre-order.  I've used the new In-Colours, which are really pretty.  My favourite is Wisteria Wonder which is just a fab shade of lilac, almost a grey shade of lilac (if that makes sense!).




I'm really pleased with how they turned out, we're making 3 cards and a money wallet.

Stamp sets used were - Simply Soft (new hostess set) & Sincere Salutations.
Card/Ink/Markers used: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party & Island Indigo
Paper: Brights Designer Paper stack
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Have a good weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...