Crafting Up A Storm

Thursday, 8 September 2011

September Class sneak peak

Well I've done my samples for my class on Saturday.  I can't wait, I've got 4 new ladies coming this month.  I hope they enjoy papercrafting as much as me :)


We're doing a cute Multi Pocket Page Book, I found the tutorial on Youtube by a very talented lady called Marla Venette, her site is http://www.lakeavenuedesigns.com/ definitely check her out she does some lovely Mini Books.

The colour combo I've used is Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi and Basic Grey.  Stamping of course on Whisper White.

The stamp sets I've used are Greenhouse Garden (which is gorgeous) and the Strength and Hope set from the Mini Catalogue.  This set donates £1 from every set sold to Breast Cancer Research Foundation until 31st September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...