Crafting Up A Storm

Friday, 23 September 2011

Out with the old and in with the new.......

I've made a card this week for my Dad to give to my Grandma, she'll be 84 at the beginning of October.  Happy Birthday Grandma :)

The card base is Wild Wasbi with paper from the Springtime Vintage Designer paper pack (retiring).  The punch I've used for the lace border is from the NEW catalogue, this has been interlaced with Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon (retiring).

The stamped image is a NEW SU Hostess set called Simply Soft and I love it, definitely one of my new favourites.  I've coloured the flowers with one of the new In-Colours too.

If you hold a workshop or join my Stampers 6 club you too could get your hands on one of these stamps sets.

The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, stamped in Chocolate Chip and edged with Chocolate Chip ink too.

I'm also entering this card into The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge #11 which is Greens and Browns.

Have a good weekend

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card - I'm sure Grandma will love it. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...