Crafting Up A Storm

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Butterfly Birthday Card

I've managed to get in some crafty time today and made a card for my Mother in Law, it's her birthday on Sunday so actually I've been quite organised and done it before the day and not 5 minutes before we leave the house!


It's using one of my favourite Stampin' Up! stamp sets - Strength and Hope, I love this butterfly image and I know she will too as she loves butterflies.

I've used Wild Wasabi card stock as my base with Basic Grey and Whisper White.  The ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Occasional Greetings set.  I've used Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink ink.

I'm also entering this into the Simply Stamping Challenge #24 as their theme is Flutterby Butterfly :)

Nic x

2 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card and am sure you'll do well in the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour scheme, thanks for joinig us at Simply Stampin' this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...