Crafting Up A Storm

Friday, 12 August 2011

August Class

It feels like an age since I did a class, and in fact it is!  5 weeks in fact!  The extra week has been lovely as it's half term and with 2 children at home we've been busy, busy, busy!

My next class is a little different as I've done something I've not done before.

We shall be making a mini book and a card.


The album uses the gorgeous Play Date designer papers and the cardstock colour combo of Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Real Red.

The card using the cute 'Trendy Trees' stamp set which is fab as it comes with 2 sentiments :)

So I'm just finishing off my class prep and then I've got some errands to run before an early night tonight to make sure I'm on the ball tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...