Crafting Up A Storm

Monday, 9 May 2011

Sat 11th May class - Male theme

I can't believe it's time for another class already, what fun I've had this weekend making samples for this class.  I think Crumb Cake is one of my favourite colours.

I've put together 3 cards, one is a Father's Day card and the others could be for any occasion.  There is also a decorated storage jar and a page marker, which could both be used as pressie's for Father's Day.  Or to keep! :)






I've used Not Quite Navy and Crumb Cake card stock with the Newsprint designer papers (which are great for Vintage cards).  I've used Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi inkpads with Marina Mist striped grosgrain ribbon and some twine around the storage jar.

The stamp set that I've used is the Baroque Motifs with sentiments from the Occasional Greetings and Oval Punch set.


I can't wait for the class on Sat, there are still places left so if you're in the Hinckley, Leicestershire area get in touch and come along :)


1 comment:

  1. Works great and very creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...