Crafting Up A Storm

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Latest

I meant to upload these pictures before but the Easter holidays and with the kids being off school and of course the glorious weather got in the way. 

This is my ladies from my April class - they were all beginners so it was good to see how well I'd written my instructions!  They throughly enjoyed it and said they wanted to come back again so that was lovely.






The venue was perfect and even though it was a very sunny day we were really cool inside.

I'm busy preparing for my next class which is Sat 14th May and this will have a male theme to it.  A Father's Day card with a decorated storage that could be used as a pressie and 2 other male cards.

I hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...