Crafting Up A Storm

Friday, 15 April 2011

Another Birthday Card

 I've made a card for yet another birthday, they all seem to come at once, I've managed to have a play with some stuff from the new mini catalogue.  The base card is my trusty Old Olive card stock mixed with some Melon Mambo designer paper and Daffodil Delight card stock.  The frame and the tape measure and the tailors dummy come from the Sew Lovely stamp set and the buttons are from the Button, Button stamp set.  Both of which I love!  The flowers inside the frame are from the Punch Bunch Sale a Bration stamp set, I didn't ink the scallop circle surrounding the sentiment.  I've used Crumb Cake seam binding on the base.


This is my alternative Easter Bonnet for my little boy, it's using the A Good Egg stamp set and Nursery Suite papers.


Finally this is my completed class for Saturday, I've got the cakes already, hopefully I won't be too tempted before tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like Daffodil Delight when I first saw it but it looks great on this card - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...