Crafting Up A Storm

Thursday, 17 March 2011

April class - sneak peak

I've been having another play with my goodies and have come up with some cards for the next class.  We'll be using the Greenhouse Garden Stamp set and using the sentiments from the Occasional Greetings set.

The main colours will be Old Olive, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie, though I have thrown in Early Expresso for good measure.

We're going to be making 3 cards - a top fold C6 card.


A side fold C6 card.


And a twisted easel card - these are my favourite at the moment.  So easy to make but look so good.


I've paid my deposit at the venue so it's all systems go getting ready for the class.

It's going to be at the Millenium Hall, Burbage on Saturday 16th April from 1pm to 4pm.

Can't wait! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...